Refund, Cancellation Policy
Products that are opened and has been worn won’t be covered by the retun policy.
While we would love to accommodate all returns, some external factors that has affected the product wont warrant a return/refund.
To be eligible for a return, the item received must be unused and in the same condition when you have received it. It must also
be in its original packaging.
We will be responsible for shipping costs and product refunds that meet the following conditions:
• Products with manufacturing defects.
• The product or item received is different from what was ordered.
• The size shipped out is not the same as the size placed in the order.
• Your item is damaged upon receipt.
No need to return the damaged item received. Simply take a photograph/video and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we receive the photograph/video, we will issue a replacement or refund. But remember to send the photo/video in a timely manner. Damaged, missing, or incorrect items reported after 30 days from the delivery date will NOT be eligible for a refund or replacement.
The buyer is responsible for shipping costs related to returns and exchanges, if:
• The product does not meet customer expectations.
• The selected size does not fit the customer's body measurements.
• Customer simply wants an exchange for another product or return it.