[Classic] Boxer shorts Baby brush

£12.40 £15.56



◆Please put it in a laundry net and wash it with cold or lukewarm water.

◆Please refrain from using chlorine bleach or dryer as this may accelerate the deterioration of the fabric.

◆After washing, take it out immediately and dry it.

◆We recommend drying in the shade in a well-ventilated place.

*セール期間中はご注文増加のため商品のお届けにお時間をいただく場合がござ います。最長6日以内には弊社倉庫より発送いたします。また、自然災害、大型のイベント等で遅着が発生するが場合ございます。ご了承お願いいたします。

送料:全国一律 300円










Item No .: SCUX4070-Baby Blash

Classic An absolute retro remix collection. A replication of the typical old style brief withdynamic innovationandrefinement, completed in modern silhouette. We improvised the classic look by filling in the latest industrialwonders, to enable multiple levels of comfort and coolness

Size, material

Japan standard size. Please check the S / M / L size chart of various underwear.
95% cotton, 5% spandex


We will ship by click post from the shipping center in Japan.

[Shipping to Japan]

◆ 200 yen nationwide. Click post (mail service with tracking number).
◆ Bulk purchase of 2 or more items [free shipping], up to 3 items will be packed in one box.
◆ Large items will be shipped by 2 mails or Yu-Pack. Rest assured that there will be no additional charges.

[Estimated delivery date]
◆ Ships within 2 business days, then usually arrives in 2-3 days (excluding remote islands).
◆ Late arrivals may occur due to natural disasters, large-scale events, etc. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
◆ It usually takes 10 days to 2 weeks when ordering from overseas.
◆ If you purchase a product that is in stock in Japan and a product that needs to be ordered from overseas due to pre-order sales, etc., we will ship from the product that can be delivered as soon as possible.

Japan Post-Click Post

Shipping from overseas-FedEx Japanese homepage

[Shipping to Overseas]

Please choose the best shipping rate at check-out page ( Before complete the payment ).

All the shipping included online tracking service without additional charege.


How to care

Stretch cotton with excellent shrinkage ( 95% cotton, 5% spandex )

Boxer shorts and briefs are both commonly used materials, so it's also easy to handle! Also, the classic series is thick stretch cotton, so I think it's a pair of pants that can be used for a long time.

◆ If you are using a washing machine, you can leave it as it is, but if possible, put it in a washing net and wash it with water or lukewarm water.

◆ Take it out immediately after washing, shape it, and then dry it.

◆ When using a dryer or iron, please apply at a low temperature.

◆ Try using fabric softener as well.

◆◆ Treat it like your pants! No special treatment required!

How to care

★ Characteristics of viscose ★
Viscose is a fiber that is often used for gorgeous dresses, and it not only feels smooth and comfortable, but also looks like silk that glitters a little when exposed to light. It is characteristic. The private structure Bamboo series uses 95% bamboo grove-born viscose luxuriously, and the remaining 5% is made from a fabric mixed with elastane to compensate for the weaknesses of viscose such as shrinkage.
We will show you the maintenance method recommended by Private Structure to keep the pants that are comfortable to the touch and glitter and smooth for as long as possible.

★ Attention ★
◆ Be sure to use the delicate net when washing. If possible, wash your hands and enjoy the wonderful features of viscose for a longer period of time.
◆ After dehydration, shape it and dry it in the shade in a place not exposed to direct sunlight. Please avoid wearing or leaving it wet for a long time.
◆ Avoid tumbler drying as it accelerates deformation and deterioration of the material.
◆ The color may fade the first time, so we recommend washing alone.

Free Shipping